Nexas NL102P is a professional Diagnostic Scanner for both cars and trucks.
For cars, it can do the function read/ Erase Fault codes, Graph live data display, retrieve vehicle information, EVAP Test, O2 Sensor Test..etc.
For Trucks, it support new trucks (which have standard Truck protocols J1587, J1939 and J1708 and should have release year requirement) to read multi-systems.
Also works great on special functions oil light service reset, and DPF regeneration on some trucks.
NL102P Features & Functions
1. Support all heavy duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols ( J1578, J1939 and J1708).
2. Work on almost all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles (OBDII & CAN) from 1996 on and latest – European,American and Asian.
3. Support all OBDII protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
4. Troubleshooting tips guide technicians to the root of problems faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
5. Support Truck engine, transmission, instrument panel, drivetrain, braking system, suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, fuel system, Oil light service, HD truck DPF system diagnostic.
6. Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL), and turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) by erasing the trouble codes and Monitors reset.
7. Display DTC definition, freeze frame data, monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions), and vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
8. Add Oil Light Service reset function for Maxxforce, Detroit, Cummins HD Truck.
9. Add DPF reset or regeneration for Maxxforce, Detroit, Cummins, ISUZU, HINO HD Truck.
10 .Uniquely featured with battery power monitor function.
11. Read PCM live data stream, with graphic data display.
The NL102P give 6 levels warning tips:
1)<10.8V (before starting): Too Low; Charge your battery, otherwise might not be able to start.
2)10.8V-11.8V (before starting): Slightly Low; Difficult to start, please turn off other electronics and start vehicle to charge.
3)11.8V-12.8V (before starting): Normal.
4)12.8V-13.2V (after starting): Too Low; Might not be able to charge the battery, please check other electrical load.
5)13.2V-14.8V (after starting): Normal.
6)>14.8V: Too High; Might damage the battery, please check the engine stabilizer.
1. For Heavy Truck:
Heavy duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols ( J1587, J1939 and J1708), and should have year requirement.
1) Support Truck Vehicles: for Cummings, for Detroit, for Caterpillar, for Freightliner, for International, for Kenworth, for John Deere, forPeterbilt, for Sterling, for Mack, for Mecedes Benz, for VOLVO, for Scania, For ISUZU, for Brilliance and more diesel trucks;
2) Support Truck Systems: Engine, Transmission, Brake, Instrument Panel, Vehicle Management, Fuel System, Cab Climate,Particulate.
3) Support functions:
- 1) Read DTC, Clear DTC, Live data, unique battery power monitor for all compatble trucks.
- 2) Perform the DPF reset or regeneration for Maxxforce Engine, Detroit engine, Cummins Engine, ISUZU Engine, HINO Engine.
- 3) Perform the oil light sevice reset for Maxxforce Engine, Detroit engine, Cummins Engine.
2. For Cars:
1) Support Cars Vehicles:
American Car from 1996 up to now
European Car from 2001 up to now
Asian Car from 2008 up to now
2) System Functions:
Read Codes, Erase Codes, I/M Readiness, Live data, Freese Frame, O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitoring,EVAP System, Vehicle Information(VIN, CID, CVN)
NEXLINK NL102P Demonstration
1. Car Scan Module
2. Truck Scan Module
3. Troubleshooting tips guide
1pc x Main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x 6pin & 9pin Connector
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Nylon Carry Bag