2023 GODIAG ECU GPT Boot AD Connector
GODIAG ECU GPT Boot AD ECU Connector for ECU Reading Writing No Need Disassembly Compatible with J2534/ Openport/ PCMFlash/ FoxFlash/ FC200
GODIAG ECU GPT Boot AD programming adapter can help customers read and
write ECU data without disassembling the ECU using the OBD2 Bench or GPT Bench
method or disassembling the ECU and using the Boot method. This product is
equipped with a short-circuit-proof BOOT resistance board connection line to
protect the ECU. Customers can use it with J2534 devices and PCMFLash software.
GODIAG ECU GPT Boot Adapter Features:
1. ECU dedicated connection terminal.
2. Support manual ignition power control
3. The ECU interface cable is labeled
4. Support ECU conversion to OBD2 mode to read and write data
5. Support RESET, BOOT, CNF1, GPT1, GPT2, 5V, 3.3V, VPP, GND.
6. Support PCMFlash automatic control of ignition power supply
7. Support ECU opening BOOT method to read and write data
8. CANbus is equipped with a switch to freely select the 120Ω resistor
9. Support GPT to read and write data without disassembling the ECU.
GODIAG ECU GPT Boot Adapter Functions:
Diagnostic function supports standard OBD2 protocol equipment.
Supports ECU reading and writing data, and supports J2534 devices.
Only Scanmatik 2 PRO for PCMflash allows to form GPT1, GPT2 signals necessary to
work with Module 71.
Other devices Scanmatik OpenPort 2.0, Mongoose JLR, MongoosePro JLR,
Teradyne GNA600 (VCM 1), Mazda VCM 2 supports OBD2 or BOOT 53 mode to read and
write ECU data.
GODIAG ECU GPT Boot Adapter Tested with FC200:
Connection Method of GODIAG ECU GPT Boot AD programming adapter, J2534 device and PCMFlash dongle software.
|J2534 Device||Connection Method||PCMFlash Dongle Software||Advantages|
|easy, convenient and save money|
||Convenient to observe communication status, current and voltage and other working status|
1pc x GODIAG ECU GPT Boot Adapter
8pcs x Soft Silicone Wires