Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
- 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
- Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems, etc
- Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
- Read/clear codes functions
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Support forced DPF regeneration
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system supports four methods for Vehicle Identification.
1.Auto VIN Scan
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2.Manual VIN Input:
For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
4. Manual Selection:
When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
Autel MK808BT Package List:
1x MK808BT Tablet
1x USB External Power Adapter
1x USB Cable(for testing)
1x USB Cable(for charging)
1x MaxiVCI Mini
1x Quick Reference Guide
1x User Manual