Autel MaxiLink ML329, with its patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, enables user to check State Emission Monitior Status and verify repairs. Read and Erase codes on domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
Autel ML329 Description:
Autel MaxiLink ML329, with the Advanced AutoVIN Function, provides the details of the given car, and brings you convenience , as a portable and affordable code reader equipped, which can intuitively retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, pending codes, and clear DTCs thus turning the annoying MIL off, including Read/Clear Codes, Freeze Frame Data, Vehicle Information, I/M Readiness status Functions, is featuring with patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT Color Display and Built-in Speaker, to enable users to check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and drivability problems in a quick and accurate manner.
1. No Built-in Battery
2. Support English, French and Spanish
Autel ML329 Highlights:
1. WIDE VEHICLE APPLICATION: This diagnostic tool will bring you convenience in testing various car models after 1996 including Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, Nissan, VW etc. and you can easily get details of the given car via the Advanced Auto VIN Function.
2. QUICK READ/CLEAR CODES: With this car scanner, you can retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, pending codes in seconds and when you finish the repairs, you are capable of clearing the diagnostic trouble codes and turning the MIL off.
3. ACCURATE INFO RETRIEVAL: This ML329 has commonly-used I/M Readiness Status (to determine whether the emission-related systems are alright) and the Freeze Frame Data (to identify the specific condition of the car when the fault occurs) to save your time and money.
4. PLUG-AND-PLAY FEATURE: There is no built-in battery with this code reader, so you don’t need to worry that the battery will run out. After being plugged in the OBD2 port, it’ll run a diagnosis and show vehicle’s specific condition on the backlight and colorful screen.
5. LIFETIME FREE ONLINE UPDATE: This OBD2 Scanner comes with free online update for lifetime, which gives you the ability to update the scan tool software through a Mac-based or Windows-based computer, to add the newest vehicle models and timely fix potential bugs.
Autel ML329 Functions:
1. Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
2. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
3. Reads and displays I/M monitor (Emissions) status
4. Views Freeze Frame Data
5. Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
6. Clears codes, resets monitors and turns off malfunction indicator light (MIL)
7. Easy plug-in and scan operation
Autel ML329 Full OBDII Functions:
Support Mode 01 reading dynamic data flow, fault indicator light, ready state
Support Mode 02 freeze frame data query
Support Mode 03 reading current fault codes
Support Mode 04 clear fault codes
Support Mode 05 oxygen sensor detection test
Support Mode 06 monitor specific vehicle monitoring system
Support Mode 07 pending fault code reading
Support Mode 08 monitor vehicle systems or components
Support Mode 09 to read vehicle information
Support Mode 0A permanent fault code readingfeatures:Full support OBDII functions
Data Flow graphics capabilities, allowing more intuitive observation
Have trouble code, data stream and other information queries
Quick and Accurately Detect the Car's Problem:
1. Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly
2. Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
3. Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
4. View the vehicle’s operating parameters recorded when an emission-related fault occurs
5. Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
Autel ML329 Advanced AutoVIN Function:
The AutoVIN function of this entry-level code reader enables users to quickly identify automobiles according to the vehicle identification number (VIN). The components of the code mean certain things like Manufacturer, Brand, Year, Sequential Number, Approx. Mileage, the make and the model, etc. It’s one of the best options available in the market in terms of speed, performance, data analysis and data transfer.
Supported Vehicle List:
1. Download the Maxi PC Suite from official website and install it to computer;
2. Run the Maxi PC Suite and wait for the Log In window to display;
3. Connect the ML329 to the computer with the provided USB Cable;
4. Select Update Mode from the System Setup screen;
5. Enter Autel ID and password, and then wait for the Update window to display;
6. Select tool and serial number;
7. Select the appropriate files to install from the Update window.
Autel ML329 Specifications:
Display: TFT color display (220x176 dpi)
Connectivity: USB mini 2.0; OBD II DB16
Operating Temp.: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V provided via the vehicle battery
Autel ML329 Product Display:
Autel ML329 Package List:
1pc x Main Unit Autel ML329
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Guide