Autel MaxiLink ML619 CAN OBD2 Scanner ABS SRS AirBag Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool Lifetime Free Update Online.
Autel MaxiLink ML619 is the perfect tool for detecting faults on vehicle Anti-Lock Brake (ABS) and Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)/Airbag systems, in addition to performing OBD II diagnostics. Both visual and audible cues enhance the tools ability to aid in quick fault discovery, while on-screen troubleshooting tips speed repairs.
Autel MaxiLink ML619 Overview:
Update: Lifetime Free Update Online.
Warranty: One Year Warranty.
Multiple Languages: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
Autel MaxiLink ML619 Bullet Points:
1. EXTENSIVE COVERAGE: The diagnostic tool works on most 1996 and newer US-vehicles and 2000 and newer EU-vehicles, like Ford, GM, Jeep, Honda, Toyota, etc. And feel free to contact us if you have any questions about compatibility with your vehicle.
2. ABS & SRS DIAGNOSES: Supports comprehensive check and the accurate diagnoses of SRS and ABS, which includes reading codes, clearing codes and retrieving live data. You can find and fix basic problems and turn off the warning lights.
3. FULL OBD2 FUNCTIONS: This scanner helps you retrieve and clear hard codes, turn off the check engine light, check I/M readiness status for monitoring emission, perform O2 sensor monitor test and on-board monitor test, and etc.
4. USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: You can easily hold the scan tool with one hand for its considerate design. Rubber Anti-skid protector makes this scanner much more sturdy and durable. On-screen troubleshooting tips help a lot to repairs.
5. WARRANTY & UPDATE: 12-month warranty for any quality problems & lifetime free update on the internet for bug fixes, wider vehicle coverage, and enhanced software and functions.
Autel MaxiLink ML619 Features:
1. Diagnoses on ABS & SRS
Retrieves trouble codes in ABS/SRS to find the problem components that cause the MIL turning on and understand what has happened by the DTC definitions provided;
Clears the hard codes within ABS/SRS and turn off the troublesome warning light on the instrument board after fixes and repairs;
Reads data streams which can be displayed in color graphical form to facilitate your diagnostic analysis on ABS & SRS.
2. Complete OBD2 Diagnostic Functions
Model 01 - identify current powertrain diagnostic data
Model 02 - display freeze frame data
Model 03 - display emission-related diagnostic trouble codes
Model 04 - clear /reset DTCs and freeze frame data
Model 05 - perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
Model 06 - present minimum, maximum and current values to see whether the monitor is ok
Model 07- request emission-related diagnostic trouble codes detected during current or last completed driving cycle
Model 08 - request control of on-board system, test, or component
Model 09 - request the vehicle information(VIN numbers and calibration information stored in the vehicle engine control units)
Model 0A - request emission related DTCs with permanent status
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
4. Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
5. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
6. Graphs data
7. Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
8. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
9. Multilingual (including English, Spanish and French) menus and DTC definitions
10. TF memory card for data backup and software update
11. Internet Updatable
12. Prints data via Windows-based PC
Display: TFT color display (320 × 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32℉to 140℉)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Dimensions (LxWxH): 99 mm (7.83”) x 104.5 mm (4.11”) x 37.5 mm (1.48”)
Weight: 0.28kg (0.75lb, without wire) or 0.484kg (1.3lb, with wire)
1pc x 1pc x Autel MaxiLink ML619
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x TF card
1pc x Package List
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Protective Nylon Case