Brake Fluid Tester 2 in 1 for Brake Fluid and Tire Pressure testing
The Brake Fluid Tester 2 in 1 for Brake Fluid and Tire Pressure testing has the functions of testing both brake fluid and tire pressure, saving you money and being easy to use. Its structure is simple and portable, and its data is accurate. It can provide you with the test data of your car within 7 seconds.
Brake Fluid Tester 2 in 1 for Brake Fluid and Tire Pressure testing's specification:
Installation of button cell batteries to use, shipping without batteries (the battery model: CR1225 or CR1220)
Brake Fluid Tester 2 in 1 for Brake Fluid and Tire Pressure testing's Usage:
First, the tire pressure test
1. press (upper semicircle button) key to start testing tire pressure, LCD display appears on the unit of measure can be aligned with the valve valve press hard to test pressure.
2. In the display directly read the tire pressure.
3. Continuously press (upper semicircle button) can be converted to the unit of measurement
4. Long press (upper half-circle button) for three seconds to shut down or press (lower half-circle button) key to shut down.
Second, into the brake fluid test
1. press (lower half-circle button) green light on, start to test the water content of the brake fluid, open the bottom cover of the product will be immersed in the metal probe in the brake fluid for 1-2 seconds, the test results will be displayed correctly.
2. Automatic shutdown after 7 seconds of testing.
Indicator light description
Green light: Battery OK, i.e. 0% water content in brake fluid.
Yellow light: water content in the brake fluid <2%, indicating that the
brake fluid can continue to be used for 6 months, and then tested again after 6 months.
Red light: water content in the brake fluid >3%, indicates that the brake fluid can no longer be used and needs to be replaced immediately.
1. When measuring tire pressure, the display shows OL indicates that the test pressure range is exceeded. You need to press the valve tightly when testing, otherwise it will deflate.
2. Press (upper semicircle button) or (lower semicircle button), the display shows LO means the battery power is low, need to replace the battery.
3. After testing the water content of the brake fluid, please clean the metal probe with water to prevent the corrosion of the brake fluid.
4. Battery model: CR1225 or CR1220.