Car Signal Simulator Truck Signal Generator Automotive Crankshaft Position Hall Sensor Signal
This Signal Generator pre-stored all kinds of singals, and can be displayed in LED screen for selection ,no need to download software, Easy to operate.
Car Signal Simulator Function:
1. Voltage sensor signal simulation: V1 V2 two-way voltage signal output, the ratio can be adjusted arbitrarily
Air flow meter, intake air pressure sensor, engine oil pressure sensor, boost pressure sensor common rail pressure sensor, oxygen sensor manual/automatic analog (0.1V-0.9V) accelerator pedal sensor two-way signal (most 2:1 electrical ratio can be adjusted arbitrarily Throttle position sensor, air conditioner pressure sensor (voltage type), etc.
2. Resistive sensor signal simulates coolant temperature sensor, intake air temperature sensor, engine oil temperature sensor, exhaust temperature sensor, fuel temperature sensor, evaporator temperature sensor, ambient temperature sensor, etc.
3. Measuring range of voltmeter function: 3V-30V
4. 5V output, used for sensor power supply
5. with function expansion socket can expand new functions.
Car Signal Simulator Magnetoelectric sensor signal, hall sensor signal, crankshaft position sensor missing tooth signal:
1. Analog crankshaft position sensor signal (engine speed signal) Analog vehicle speed sensor signal (odometer sensor signal) Analog magnetoelectric ABS wheel speed sensor signal
2. The instrument stores 5 commonly used crankshaft position sensor signals, including 58+2(60-2).34+2, 36+2.60+0.56+4, Among them, 60+0 is the standard signal (no missing teeth), which is used to simulate the signal of the crankshaft missing teeth that is not in the vehicle speed sensor and the instrument. You can long press the setting button to edit it yourself, and set the range of teeth from 1-99.
Set the number of missing teeth range 1-9.
3. Support gasoline vehicles, diesel vehicles, construction machinery.
The car signal generator can edit the crankshaft signal by itself:
Car Signal Simulator Truck simulates magnetoelectric ABS sensor：
ABS sensors are divided into two-wire magnetoelectric type and two-wire Hall type. Most trucks use magnetoelectric type, and most cars use Hall type. The resistance value of magnetoelectric type is about 1K, and the resistance value of Hall type is more than several hundred K. It can simulate the magnetoelectric ABS sensor, but the two-wire Hall sensor cannot.
Car Signal Simulator's Selection and Editing Method of Crankshaft Sensor Signal：
1. The output signal frequency must be greater than 2Hz.
2. Short press the setting button to select the output signal waveform. The instrument has stored 5 commonly used waveforms. Select 58+2.34+2, 36+2.60+0, 56+4 in order.
A waveform behind 56+4 can be edited and modified arbitrarily. 3. Long press the setting button, the two numbers on the left will flash, and enter the waveform editing program.
3. Press the increase or decrease key to modify the number of teeth, the modification range of the number of teeth is 1-99, after modification, short press the setting button, the single digit flashes, press the increase or decrease key to modify the number of missing teeth, the modification range of the number of missing teeth is 1-9, after modification, Short press the SET button to exit the waveform editing program.
4. The newly edited waveform is stored behind 56+4.
Car Signal Simulator's Packing List: