D900 Canbus OBDII Scanner BV9.99 2014F is a specific Auto diagnostic tool witl multi-function.
What is D900 Canbus OBDII Scanner
- An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII ScanTools which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine" light is showing.
- DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
- This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC, displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes, retrieves vehicle information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.
- Help prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle with the MULTOBD scan tool.
Functions of D900 Canbus OBDII Scanner
This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC, displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes, retrieves vehicle information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.
Feature and Benefits for D900 Canbus OBDII Scanner
1. Easy to-use, highly reliable and accurate tool.
2. Easy to-read LCD display, unit fits conveniently fits in the palm or your hand.
3. Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD2 compliant.
4. Reads SAE, generic (P0, P2, P3, U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
5. Erases trouble codes and determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
6. Displays I/M Readiness Status and state OBD check
7. Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification NO.)on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
8. Supports VPW PWM ISO9141 protocols
9. Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol
10. Identifies and Displays Pending Codes.
11. Detects OBD2 Freeze Frame Information
12. Code definitions displayed on unit screen.
13. English Interface
14. Supports language: English
15. Large, 128*64 easy-to-read back light LCD display with adjustable
16. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
17. Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable
18. Upgradeable via computer USB for new models vehicles, specifications and updated DTC.
D900 Canbus OBDII Scanner V2014F Support Vehicle
Supported Language: English,
1pc x Main unit
1pc x CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
1pc x OBD2 Cable (Works with OBD2 tool and vehicle)
1pc x Cloth box