It helps to convert the truck 24v K-Line communication protocol to 12v K-Line so that the launch vehicle equipment can be used, and the launch 12v diagnostic head will not be burned.
Godiag GT106 Function:
1. Convert the 24v voltage of the diagnostic interface of heavy trucks, light trucks, pickups, etc. into a 12v voltage that can be used by diagnostic equipment.
2. Convert The 24v truck k-line communication protocol into the 12v k-line communication protocol.
3. When inputting 24v voltage, the screen will display the input voltage as 24v, and the switch button pops up.
4. When outputting 12v voltage, the screen will display the output voltage as 24v, and the switch button is pressed down.
5. The communication protocol indicator light shows when the device is communicating, and it can display the communication status.
(1)OBD2 male—used to connectto the 24V truck OBD2 diagnostic interface.
(2) Display input and output voltage
(3) Pow power indicator J1939 (PIN12), CANH/J1939 (PIN6), J1708 K-line (PIN7) signal communication indicator. Used to determine whether a device or vehicle is communicating.
(4) Display input and output voltage function switch button .
(5) OBD2 female—used to connect diagnostic equipment.
(6) DC power input interface.
Godiag GT106 24v to 12v adapter and Other 24v to 12v Adapter Comparison:
Godiag GT106 Features:
2. Let the diagnostic software better recognize the ignition voltage of the vehicle. Because some car models have requirements for the ignition voltage, and when the 12v decays a little to about 11v, some software with stricter requirements will alarm or stop the diagnosis.
Supported Trucks or Heavy Duty Vehicles