Launch ThinkCar Pro Thinkdiag Mini is a portable, cost-effective automotive troubleshooting tool for DIYers and small workshops. It's compatible with all cars after 1996 supporting OBD II protocol.
Launch ThinkCar Pro Thinkdiag Mini Bluetooth Scanner OBD2 Full System Diagnostic Tool
THINKCAR pro is a portable, cost-effective automotive troubleshooting tool for DIYers and small workshops. THINKCAR pro consists of a diagnostic connector and an mobile APP. The connector is connected to the vehicle diagnostic base and communicate wirelessly with a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, enabling the installation of App and diagnostic software in smart terminals for automotive diagnostics.
THINKCAR pro's diagnostic capabilities are comparable to professional, expensive integrated diagnostic equipments. It supports full system, basic functions intelligent diagnosis, including reading version information, vehicle information, reading/clearing DTC, reading data stream, maintenance services, vehicle diagnostic reports, etc.
ThinkDiag mini is composed of a diagnostic connector and an APP. It is connected to the vehicle diagnostic seat through the connector, and support smart auto VIN wirelessly communicates with a smart phone or tablet via Bluetooth, so that
the client software and diagnostic software can be installed on the smart terminal to diagnose the automobile electronic system fault.
Launch ThinkCar Pro Thinkdiag Mini Highlights:
1. Software Free Online Upgrade.
2. Full System Diagnostic: Included for 5 Car Makers, 19.95/year for an extra car maker.
All OBD2 Function: Lifetime Available for all vehicles after 1996.
15 Reset Services: 19.95/year for one car maker.
3. ThinkCar Pro Thinkdiag Mini including car all system diagnosis function and 15 kinds of special reset functions
4. Multi-Languages: English, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese
5. Support Android iOS, Auto VIN, ECU Coding, Bi-Directional Control, Actuation Test, Data Stream, Print Report
6. Compatible with All Cars After 1996 Supporting OBD II Protocol: ISO 14230-4(KWP2000), IOS 15765-4(CAN), ISO 9141-2(IOS), ISO14229(UDS), SAEJ 1850(VPW&PWM)
7. ThinkCar Pro Thinkdiag Mini provides professional diagnostic reports.
After the diagnosis, a complete diagnostic report will be automatically generated to clearly understand any malfunction of the vehicle.
You can also share the report to the community, facebook, twitter, to facilitate sharing and discussion with friends.
Launch ThinkCar Pro Features:
1. Suitable for different groups of users (maintenance factory, 4s service station, car DIYers).
2. The device is connected to the mobile phone via Bluetooth, and it is light and easy to carry when going out.
3. ThinkCar pro offers professional diagnostic reports.
4. After the diagnosis, a complete diagnostic report is automatically generated to clearly understand malfunctions of the vehicle. You can also share the report to the community, facebook, twitter, to facilitate sharing and discussion
5. THINKCAR pro's diagnostic capabilities are comparable to professional, expensive integrated diagnostic equipments.
6. THINKCAR pro is a portable, cost-effective automotive troubleshooting tool for DIYers and small workshops.
7. It supports full system, basic functions intelligent diagnosis, including reading version information, vehicle information, reading/clearing DTC, reading data stream, maintenance services, vehicle diagnostic reports, etc.
8. ThinkDiag mini is composed of a diagnostic connector and an APP. It is connected to the vehicle diagnostic seat through the connector, and support smart autoVIN wirelessly communicates with a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, so
that the client software and diagnostic software can be installed on the smart terminal to diagnose the automobile electronic system fault.
ThinkCar Pro Functions:
1. Full System Diagnose
With superior all systems diagnostics, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and chassis / body / electrical equipment system etc.
Supports manual selection of car model software to complete vehicle diagnostics, including reading DTC, clearing DTC, reading data stream, reading version information, etc.
2. OBDII & EOBD Full Functions
1) Real-time data, MIL, IM monitors
2) Freeze frame data
3) Stored DTCs
4) Clear DTCs
5) O2 monitoring tests
6) Test results for continuously and non-continuously monitored systems
7) Pending DTCs
8) Request control of on-board-system or component
9) Request VIN and other data
10) Permanent DTCs
3. Maintenance RESET Functions:
1). Oil Lamp Reset Service: allows you to reset for a new calculation of engine oil life system once the oil is changed.
2). EPB service: it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3). BAT battery service: enables the scan tool to evaluate the battery's state of charge, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the remaining state of the vehicle.
4). DPF service: works especially for Diesel Particle Filter System with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the motor control unit.
5).SAS service: helps clear the error steering angle sensor reminders and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6). ABS bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repairing ABS pump system
7). Sunroof Reset: The sunroof memory usually needs to be reset when the vehicle's battery is replaced or the car dies
8). Suspension Reset: try to reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koyo flip through message system go to suspension reset or to off
9). Gear Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and stick. Once you perform these procedures the Motor Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) work together to learn how you can drive by
monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
10).AFS Headlight Reset: 'AFS' means Adaptive Front Lighting System (at night with Bi-Xenon Headlights) it turns either side, pressing that button means you stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel
11). Throttle Adjustment : The throttle body is a tube with a swiveling flat valve (butterfly) used to control the amount of air entering a motor. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor
communicate with the computer, which delivers the appropriate amount of fuel needed to the injectors. It need to re-learn gas sensor position after erasing or repairing
12). Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine when all conditions are met in order to continue with the process for engine running
Launch ThinkCar Pro Supported Vehicle Models:
Covering Up to Over 115 Major Vehicle Manufacturers From America, Europe and Asia after 1996 year with OBD2 connector:
ThinkDiag mini can be detect almost all vehicles in America, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions with OBD2 port. When using the diagnosis function, you can choose 1 free vehicle software after register and activate obd2 dongle, if you need
more value-added services, you can purchase the required vehicle model softwares. vehicle diagnostic software supports online purchase (credit card, paypal, Tcode)
Covering most models in the U.S., Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
Ford Europe, Mercedes Sprinter, MINI, Seat, Audi, GMSA, Fiat, Opel, GAZ, Peugeot, Volkswagen, Citroen, Skoda, Porsche, Rover, Land Rover, Volvo, VAZ, Renault, Smart, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Dacia, Lancia, BMW, Romeo, Saab
Chrysler, Ford, GM, GMC, BUICK, Saturn, Pontiac, Chery
Asia Pacific Region:
Isuzu Thailand, Acura, Daewoo, Jianghuai(GM), SsangYong, Infiniti, Proton, Honda, Mazda, PERODUA, Jiangling Auto, MAHINDRA, Isuzu, Suzuki, BYD, Nissan, Chery, Toyota, Zhongshu, Kia, GreatWall, DAIHATSU, Changan, Geely, Xiamen Jinlong, ZX
Auto, Hafei Auto, Xinkai Auto, Gonow, Changhe, Hyundai, Liuzhou Wuling, Subaru, Xiali, AUFord, Mitsubishi, TATA, Zotye, Horton, MARUTI, Lexus.
Note: Please Leave us message in below format before send order, we will reply you soon. for example : for Audi A4, 2005, 2.0cc, Diesel (or send your VIN code of car to us ,this is more convenient)
Easy to use Thinkdiag Mini:
Android: 5.0 and above
iOS: 9.0 and above
1. Download and install the APK "ThinkDiag Mini" in Google Play or iOS App Store to your device;
2. Register and log in the THINKDIAG Mini;
3. Get one free car software through ThinkDiag Mall after binding serial number for the first time;
4. Plug the ThinkDiag Mini dongle into the vehicle's 16pin OBD2 Data Link Connector;
5. Turn on the vehicle ignition while turn the engine off;
6. Tap Me/ Setting button of your device to bluetooth pair the ThinkDiag Mini with your device;
7. Start to diagnose your car.
ThinkCar Store Thinkcar Pro Charging Method:
1) All OBDII functions are available without paying extra fees.
2) 5 Vehicle's software included, for others you need to spend 19.9 (support C Card, Pp, Tcode), 1 year duration
3) 15 Reset Services: 19.95/year for one carmaker with the initial purchase
4) Praise points activity: You can get 20 points after "Comment Five Star Praise", 20 points equal to "20", which can be used to purchase car model software
How to purchase ThinkCar Pro software online?
1. Download "ThinkCar pro" software from Google Mall or Apple App Store to install
2. Insert the connector into the vehicle obd interface
3. Turn on Bluetooth on the phone and connect the connector in the app
4. In the mall, select the software you need, choose to add a shopping cart or buy
5. Choose the payment method. Currently, bank card and Tcde payment methods are supported (Tcade payment is the official payment code of
6. Star Card. You need to go to the official website to purchase. After purchase, you will get a 12-digit number, and then enter it when you pay. Deductible cash)
7. All users can participate in official activities, or earn points through sharing, etc., points can be used to deduct the purchase of diagnostic software, 1 point = 1 USD
In our APP, we provide a communication platform for you. You can share with other users about your maintenance experience, or you can also check for related vehicle maintenance knowledge, and even seek help if you have any maintenance
questions. You can also follow other users and have a live chat with them. Meet more friends here.
* Earn one point after signing in for 3 consecutive days.
* One point = one dollar
* 4 points for sharing report, 2 points for full vehicle report, 2 points for OBD report.
* App evaluation can get 10 points (manual review).
1pc x ThinkDiag Mini OBD2
1pc x User Manual