Pro 1 Mini Brake fluid changer Fast Brake Fluid Bleeder Pump Extractor
Pro 1 Mini Brake fluid changer Mechanical pressure control save time&eneray
Pro1 Mini Electric pulsating brake fluid changer Highlight:
- Compact design, small and portable.
- Applicable to Dot3, Dot4, Dot5.1 brake oil standards.
- Mechanical pressure control adjustment.
- Suitable for cleaning and brake fluid replacement of ABS, ESP, EDS and SBC systems.
- Fast exhaust with up to 50 Hz pulsation technology.
- Automatic shutdown when the oil tank is empty to avoid bringing air into the brake pipeline.
- Automotive connectors are pressure-free plugging and unplugging, more durable German-style connectors.
Pro1 Mini Electric pulsating brake fluid changer Advantages:
- The pulsating brake oil changer does not require any assistance and can easily push out bubbles and impurities in corners and pipes, shorten the braking distance and ensure safe driving.
- Single-person operation, no need to step on the brake pedal.Using a traditional pressure brake fluid changer requires at least two people to work together to change the brake fluid once.
- Complete functions, saving time and effort, improving work efficiency.
Pro1 Mini Electric pulsating brake fluid changer principles:
- Use a pump to suck out the brake fluid from the new fluid storage tank, and use the specified pressure to continuously push the pump into the brake fluid storage tank. Then, drain the old brake fluid from each wheel brake cylinder in sequence according to the order specified by the vehicle original manufacturer until the new brake fluid overflows.
- Compared with the traditional brake fluid exchanger, it can effectively avoid the generation of bubbles during the adding process, and optimize or avoid the manual exhaust process.
- Built-in pressure monitoring device. If pressure cannot build up or the pump sucks in air, the pump cuts off, preventing gas from being pumped into the brake fluid reservoir.
How to use Pro1 Mini Electric pulsating brake fluid changer:
- Before starting, compare the local power supply voltage with the voltage description on the pro 1 Mini brake fluid exchanger nameplate. The nameplate is located on the back of the pro 1 Mini brake fluid exchanger. The pro 1 Mini brake fluid exchanger can be started only when the power supply voltage is consistent with the instructions.
- Place the pro 1 Mini brake fluid exchanger securely on a flat surface.
- Unscrew the filling sealing cap on the top of the new fluid storage tank.
- Place the new fluid reservoir in the holder of the pro 1 Mini brake fluid exchanger. Prevent tipping over.
- Insert the suction hose and pressure equalization hose into the new fluid reservoir all the way to the bottom. Suction hose for suction. The remaining pressure flows back to the new fluid storage tank through the pressure balance hose.
- To drain the prol Mini brake fluid exchanger, do not install the adapter on the vehicle, but attach it to the fill hose, which is clamped by a collector.
- Turn on the power switch and press and hold the "Start" button. The pump starts running.
- Hold the adapter through the collector until no bubbles of brake fluid escape.
- Disconnect the adapter, turn off the power switch, and the pressure gauge display value should slowly drop to 0bar.
- The pro 1 Mini brake fluid exchanger is now ready.
Pro1 Mini Electric pulsating brake fluid changer Fault:
Pro1 Mini Electric pulsating brake fluid changer Parameters:
Model: Pro1 Mini
Voltage: 220-240V50/60Hz 110-120V 50/60Hz
High power: 35W
Large flow rate: 1.2 liters/min
Working pressure: 0.6-30bar
Oil shortage protection: support
Filling hose length: 3.5 meters
Host size: 250*185*280mm