Body Repair Dent Removal Tools, Paintless Dent Repair Tools for Remove Auto Body Dent Car Hail Damage Door Dings Repair
Auto Body Paintless Dent Repair Tool Removal Kits Induction Magnetic adapt to different needs Time Mode Power mode
The PDR009 body tool is a quick fix Body Repair Dent Removal Tools.
The WOYO PDR009 is a mobile, handheld magnetic induction unit designed forAluminum carpaintless dent removal from panels using rapid, focused heating induction.
Unit can also be used to shrink stretched metal.
Fast to repair and easy to use are the biggest advantages of it.
The unit has several settings that can be adjusted depending on its application.
WOYO PDR009 Paintless Dent Repair ForAluminumMetal Steeel Just for 30 Second.
PDR009 Auto Body Paintless Dent Repair Tool highlight:
- PDRO07 is simple and easy to use, and any worker with a metal composition background can master it within three minutes.
- PDR007 can fix soft dents on metal surfaces within 30 seconds.
- Quickly recover investment. In one case, a customer repaired just six cars and was able to recoup their investment.
- Independent time and power mode, more setting options.
- Adjustable beep to avoid interference (off, up, down)
- Features a large color display for precise control and real-time progress monitoring.
PDR009 Auto Body Paintless Dent Repair Tool Pre-Operation Warnings (Must Read):
- Patients with pacemakers or those with metal prosthetics should not use this equipment.
- Wear protective face shields, gloves, and work attire to prevent burns during operation.
- Operators must not wear any metal items like watches, necklaces, keys, belt buckles, coins, or zippers.
- Do not use the equipment in areas with conductive dust, spray work areas, chemical fuel work areas, high-temperature zones, or high humidity zones.
- Keep flammable materials away from the equipment when it is powered on.
- Have a fire extinguisher nearby before operating to prevent accidental fires.
- Avoid using the tool near vehicles equipped with airbags.
- Ensure supervision when the equipment is powered on, and unplug it when not in use.
- Store the equipment in a temperature range of 0-50 degrees Celsius and avoid excessive vibrations when moving it.
PDR009 Auto Body Paintless Dent Repair Tool Important Warnings During Operation (Must Read):
- During the repair process, both the repair head and the vehicle's temperature will rapidly rise. Avoid touching them with your hands until they have cooled to prevent burns.
- While making repairs, the temperature of both the repair head and the vehicle will increase quickly. Do not work on a single damaged area for an extended period. Instead, perform 1-second operations and use a wet cloth to cool the damaged area in between to prevent excessive heat damage to the vehicle's paint.
- During the repair, the temperature of both the repair head and the vehicle will rise rapidly, causing momentary softening of the vehicle's body. Avoid pressing down with the repair head during this time to prevent the dent area from expanding.
- This equipment is suitable for repairing dents on elastic metal car bodies, particularly those with round dents caused by hail impacts. For more complex dent shapes, other equipment like hook pullers or suction cups may be required.
PDR009 Auto Body Paintless Dent Repair Tool Not Suitable For:
- Dents in inaccessible areas or those with excessive stretching.
- Areas with previous damage or repairs on the vehicle body.
- Areas with sharp folds or angular bends in the vehicle's paint.
PDR009 Auto Body Paintless Dent Repair Tool Parameters:
- Name: PDR009 aluminum body damage-free paint dent repair instrument
- Model: PDR009
- Working voltage: 110V/220V
- Output power: 1500W
- Input current:7A/17A
- Output voltage:50/60V
- Output current: 55A/60A
- Power supply specifications: American/European/Australian
- Weight: 4.5KG
- Size: 39*33*13cm
PDR009 Auto Body Paintless Dent Repair Tool Packing List:
1 PDR main cable (18M)
Power cord*1 (1.5M)
Maintenance handle "1