Renault Immobilizer Emulator is used to decode the ECU, no pin code is required, Renault immo Emulator Module is capable of emulating an immobiliser data stream to the ECU.
Renault Immo Simulator support All Renult models, fitted with single-data-wire coded immobilisers.
Feature of Renault Immo Emulator
- All Renault models, fitted with single-data-wire coded immobilisers. I.E.from 1994 approx. until the introduction of CAN (2001 to 2003,? depending on exact model).
- Immo pin code is not required
- Decode the ecu using the renualt ecu decoder
- Only 3 wires to connect: Ignition, Ground and Data
- Small module size
- Module is designed to be left permanently connected to the car
- Non-volatile memory means no data loss, even after flat batteries or jump startsModule can be used again if need be.
- capable of emulating an immobiliser data stream to the ecu.
- can do this every time ignition is turned on, meaning that you have a car which simply starts, even just using a steel(non electronic) key.
Once the ECU has been decoded, the emultor should be fitted as shown, this can be done direct to the ECU or along the immoboliser wiring loom. After connecting the emultor cut the immobiliser line from the immobiliser unit as shown.
How to connet ?
After decoding of Renault injection computer using RENAULT RESET TOOL or by entering security code, in most cases you can start engine, but some of injection computers can not operate without immobilizer code stored in their memory. Diesel EDC15C3, DCU3R and MSA15, petrol SIRIUS32 (except those for 1.4Lengine) and FENIX5 for 2.0L 16V engine require working unlocked (with good key) immobilizer unit or Renault immobilizer emulator. Use together with RENAULT ECU DECODER for a complete kit.
- MAGNETI MARELLI IAW 06R
- BOSCH MOTRONIC MP7.0
- SAGEM SAFIR2 (35pin)
- SAGEM SAFIR (55pin)
- SIEMENS SIRIUS32
- SIEMENS FENIX5
- SIEMENS FENIX3B
- MAGNETI MARELLI IAW 8R.30
- LUCAS DCU3R (1.9D)
- BOSCH EDC15C3 (DCI)
- BOSCH MSA15.5 (DTI)
- Coded fuel cut-off valve (1.9D DDS)
- Ensure that the ecu has been decoded. This can be done with the Renault ecu decoder
- Connect the module to the car's wiring harness: Red wire to ignition feed, black wire to earth, and yellow wire to the data wire
- Cut the wire to the immobilizer, so that the module is connected directly to the engine ECU, and the immobilizer is out of the circuit.
- Turn ignition back on, the car should now start.
1x Renault Immo Emulator