Scorpio-LK Original Tango Key Programmer, a professional programming of transponders for Toyota copy function and SLK-06 Emulator+LKP-04 H128 bit package provide AKL solution.
Scorpio-LK Original Tango Key Programmer,latest basic software V1.114 adds more functions compairing with V1.113.
What is Scorpio-LK Tango Key Programmer?
The device is intended for programming of transponders, that are a part of automobile immobilizing systems. Scorpio-LK Tango Key Programmer with Basic Software V1.114,supports reading, writing and generating the latest transponders used in the latest vehicle immobilizer technologies. New function of reading Kilometers, VIN and transponder type for all BMW keys has been added to the BMW software module! Immo pin code is also displayed for some car models.
Why Choose Original Scorpio-LK Tango Key Programmer?
- 100% Original Scorpio-LK Tango
- Free update online
- Supports Daihatsu G Chip Function ( Need to pay)
- With latest basic software V1.114
Connect your TANGO to computer with internet, start the software to [help]>>[check update], then you can update Tango to latest software.
1. After purchasing, you have to visit official website and update within 28 days, or it will get locked.
2. If you want to get authorization for special functions or cars, please refer to this link: http://www.scorpio-lk.com
Tango Software display:
Scorpio-LK Tango Key Programmer Support below Verison of Windows:
New feature of Scorpio Tango Key Programmer
After generating a new transponder with TANGO Programmer, you will not need any additional diagnostic equipment to program the generated transponder to the car!
The car will be started directly, even on new FIAT CODE 2 system. And it’s also used in PSA Group vehicles!
What you only have to is writing the new file back into the immobilizer system!
Feature of Scorpio-LK Tango Key Programmer Software V1.114
- Again FIRST in the WORLD!
- Toyota-H Immobilizer All Keys Lost solution (all markets)
SLK-06 sniffer for Toyota-H Immobilizer AKL solution
- Again FIRST in the WORLD!
True Image Generator for Toyota H-Keys (Page1 3A, 7A) on TRPWS21 transponder*
- Reset Subaru SmartKey (F3)*
- Key maker Nissan Micra 2005- (93C56,DST40)
- Key maker Nissan Tiida 2005- (93C56,DST40)
- Key maker SsangYong Action 2011- (S9S12,DST80)
- Key maker Ford Cargo 2014- (24C64,DST40)
- KKey maker Buick Excelle 2013- (9S12,DST80)
- Key maker Fiat Palio 2012- (95160,HITAG)
- Key maker SAIC Kai Yue 2013- (9S12,DST80)
- Key maker SAIC Datong V80 (95160,HITAG)
- Key maker MAN truck (M29W160,MEG13)
- Key maker BMW K19 (25160,DST80)*
- Bugs fix and optimization
Transponders Scorpio-LK Tango Support
PCF7930-31 writing, reading
PCF7935 writing, reading, shadow memory, crypto calculator
PCF7936 writing, reading, modes password, crypto, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7941 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7942 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7943 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7944 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7945 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7946 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7947 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7952 transponder, remote, eeprom, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7961 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
*Auto switching between PCF7936-PCF7961 windows if invalid type detected.
*Autodetect manchester / biphase
Temic 11 reading , writing to T5
Temic 12 reading , writing to T5
Megamos (13) reading , writing to T5 , emulating on PCF7930-35
Megamos (48) reading, writing, PIN, unlock by PIN, full range of memory contents, crypto calculation
Megamos CRYPTO-2 (8E) read ID, read/write EEPROM, write Cryptokey
Tiris (4C) reading
Tiris (4D) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (4E) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (8C) reading
TK5551M (T5 replacement)
SAAB reading , writing to T5
The product is in working out stages, therefore the list of the supported transponders will be developed later.
Key maker usage
Key maker usage consists of 4 steps. The 4th step is additional and depends on a vehicle model.
1. Open an immobilizer dump file.
2. Choose number of the key you wanna create.
3. Place a transponder into the coil and click the WRITE button.
4. In some cases the program will ask you to save a modified immobilizer dump. This dump must to be written into the immobilizer.
First of all, take a look at above picture.
The “Loaded File” window displays the immobilizer file name.
Ensure that a valid dump is stored.
The “Maker” window displays selected maker name. Ensure the right key maker selected.
The “info” windows display an important information:
1. Original transponder—Informs you about type of the original transponder
2. Allowed transponder—Informs you what type of transponders is suitable for the key maker
3. Data location—The immobilizer memory may be stored in various chips, the description informs you about from where you have to read a dump. Some immobilizers can have various chipsets. In this case the field displays several possible chips. Find one of them inside of the immobilizer and read it.
4. Data size—Each chip has certain memory size, the key maker accepts files with the described size.
5. Data format—This field appears in case of 93CXX eeprom seria.
There are 2 standards of data layout:
1.Intel format and Motorola format or Little Endian and Big Endian respectively.
2.The data layout depends on a chip-programmer that is used for eeprom reading.This field informs you what kind of format is suitable for the key maker.Usually you can see that both formats are suitable. It means that the program can understand any data layout
How to create a key?
Firstly, run the key maker interface according to the vehicle and read information in the “Info” window. Watch theData location field describes the memory chip. Find out the chip inside of the immobilizer and read it. Save the read data (dump).
Click the “OPEN IMMOBILIZER FILE” button and load the saved dump.
The program will analyse the dump.
If the dump is correct the “WRITE” button will become active and the “Keys” window will display the range of key numbers that can be created.
Take a look at the “Info” window, the Allowed transponder field.
Ensure you use a transponder exactly the indicated type.
Place the transponder into the coil.
Choose the key position you want to create in the “Keys” window.
Click the “WRITE” button.
This starts the writing process and transponder will be stored with the appropriate data.
At this point you may be asked to save a new immobilizer dump.
The program displays a standard File Save dialog where you have to save the data.
After this you will be informed about the new data saved and must be written into the immobiliser
Write the new dump into the immobilizer. Now it is ready to operate with the created transponder.
If you are not asked to save a new file, it means that immobilizer is ready to operate with the created transponder without file replacing.
1. ABS plastic enclosure: ingress protection IP65/DIN EN 60529
2. Rubber seal: prevents sliding on a workbench shock-proof function
3. USB connection: no external power
4. Big hole: adopted to large keys
5. 3 small holes: adopted to various sizes of transponders
Here Launch Scorpio-LK Tango All Key Lost Solution Package
Original Tango + SLK-06 emulator sniffer with software license + LKP-04 Toyota H 128bit transponder + Toyota Key Maker
This help relates to Tango software V1.114 (April 2019) and up. The function allows to solve all keys lost (AKL) situation on Toyota vehicles equipped with 128bit H immobilization system (Page1 39,59,3A,5A) regardless of market (EU/Asia/USA), by creating a master key on KLP-O4, utilizing SLK-06, which further serves for diagnostic authorization for key addition without need to replace of reset the immobilizer. During the process car data is not altered in any way.
- Tango programmer
- SLK-06 Sniffer
- LKP-04 Transponder
- Toyota maker
- SLK-06 maker
- Toyota Image Generator H
- Internet connection
- Any meatl Key that fits and can turn on ignition switch of the vehicle
SLK-06 is battery powered. NOTE: A battery is not included with an emulator and has to be obtained locally. Three standard types of battery are compatible for our emulators: CR1616, CR1620,CR1632
If battery is removed all data from the emulator will be lost. When power is restored the default data will be loaded into the transponder memory.
Thus the transponder can be cleaned to default state just by taking off the batterry.
We did not test how long the battery lifetime in this application is, because of the main purpose of the SLK-06 is to get data in few minutes. The battery shouldn't drop much below 3V or emulator won't save data.
Autodetect: SLK-06 not programmed.
Obtaining date (Sniffing)
Master Key Creation(Write Transponder)
Obtaining data (Sniffing)
- Disconnect battery from car (1-3min)
- Reconnect car battery
- Insert battery in SLK-06 (LED will blink few times, then go off)
- Hold SLK-06 next to the ignition lock(as if it is a key)
- Insert blank key blade (without any transponde) into the ignition and switch ON
If steps from 1 to 5 are performed correctly the LED of SLK-06 will start blinking. Hold it in position until LED stops blinking and turns solid red. At this point part of data gathering is complete. Don't remove battery from SLK-06 !
Turn ignition switch OFF and remove key from it
- Perfrom again steps from 4 to 7 again. After this data gathering is complete.
2014-2017 Toyota Camry
2014-2019 Toyota Corolla
2014-2019 Toyota Highlander
2018-2019 Toyota Prius C
2013-2018 Toyota RAV4
2016-2019 Toyota Sequoia
2015-2019 Toyota Sienna
2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma
2016-2019 Toyota Yaris
2017-2019 Toyota Thundra
Tango Toyota Key Maker Authorization Service
1pc x Original Tango
1pc x SLK-06 emulator sniffer with software license
5pc x LKP-04 Toyota H 128bit transponder
1pc x Toyota Key Maker
FQAs and Remarks
Q : Sinffer (SLK-06) dosen't blinks?
A : Not inserted or low battery/ Not placed correctly or next to ignition switch/Low or not connected vehicle baterry or some other hardware issue with the vehicle. The sniffer itself can be tested in Tango. Place battery, start Tango and press Autodetect.
Q：During Obtaining data LED on SLK-06 blinks, but then it doesn't turn solid?
A : Data obtaining failure. At present moment roughly 50% of all vehicles equipped with H immobilizer ever produced can be done using our system. Unfortunately they can't be categorized by vehicle model/ year/ region, or even part number.
supported models can conditionally be referred to as "First Generation H immobilizer", regardless this also doesn't allow classification by year/model/region. The bulk of vehicles euipped wiht 1st Gen are 2013-2014. Statistic on later vehicle is not exact as Toyota production information is not publicly disclosed.
MCU used in 1st Gen H is marked 11910. H system with MCUs marked 12xxx is not supported.
Q : Error:Calculation error. Please make a new sniffing and try calculate again
A :Blank or no SLK-06 placed in Tang/Obtaining date steps were not performed.
Q :Error :Detected zero captured frame. Expected at least two frames.
A :During Obtaining data steps 1 to 8 were not performed.
Q：Error: Detected one captured frame. Expected at least two frames.
A : During Obtaining data step 8 was not performed.
Q：I have vehicle with H immo system, key page1 2o
A : At present moment P120 are not support, only the main types P1 39, 59,3A,5A.