GM Tech 2 Scan Tool with CANDI TIS Works for GM/ SAAB/ OPEL/ SUZUKI/ ISUZU/ Holden. Tech 2 Scanner supports diagnostic and programming functions with TIS2000 Software.
GM Tech 2 scanner with TIS2000 CD is diagnostic and programming tool for all GM system from year 1992 to 2013. Multi-languages Tech II hand-held scan tool support both OBD I and OBD II vehicles and software can be updated via 32MB Card.
GM Tech 2 Scan Tool Software Version:For GM
GM - English 33.004 1991-2014
GM - Spanish 33.002 1991-2014
GM - Germany 32.007 1991-2013
GM - Japanese 32.006 1991-2013
GM - French 32.007 1991-2013
GM - Italiana 32.007 1991-2013
GM - Portuguese 32.002 1991-2013
GM - Korean 32.002 1991-2013
GM - China 32.002 1991-2013
OPEL - English Newly Update to V180 1997-2014
OPEL - Italian Newly Update to V180 1997-2014
OPEL - Polski Newly Update to V180 1997-2014
OPEL - German Newly Update to V180 1997-2014
OPEL - Turkish Newly Update to V180 1997-2014
GM Tech2 Card Opel Software Update to V180 Support Cars from the Year 1997 to 2014
SUZUKI - English V01.210.020
SAAB - English V148.000
ISUZU - English CAN-BUS V180 2006-2015 (CAN-BUS support car models after 2010)
ISUZU - English K-Line V11.680 1996-2014 (K-line support car models from 1996 to 2014)
Holden - English V149.000 1999-2013 (For North American Area Only)
Holden - English V147.000 1999-2012 (For Australia)
Top 5 Reasons to Get Tech 2 Scanner For GM:
1. Support Car Models: GM, SAAB, Opel, Suzuki, Isuzu, Holden (from 1992 to 2013)
Note: Tech2 interface only work on 12V cars, no trucks available.
2. When diagnosing, GM Tech2 main unit doesn't need to connect with computer.
3. You are only available to choose one software card as default in this package, if you need more, you can buy additional GM Tech2 32MB Memory card.
4. Year Coverage of Diagnosis: From 1992 to 2013. with help of Tis2000 software, it Can Do Programming for Cars Before Year 2007
5. Update via 32MB Card, you are offered to buy the newest update card alone
Tech 2 Scanner For GM Description:
Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles.The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 to 2014.
Tech 2 Scanner is a powerful, versatile hand-held diagnostic computer, designed to help diagnose and repair today’s automotive electronic systems. The Tech 2 supports the changes in the on-board electronic systems for model years 1996 and beyond. With the addition of the CAN Diagnostic Interface (CANdi) module, Tech 2 will support GM on-board electronic systems for years to come.
The CANdi is an in-cable module that works with existing Tech 2 components including the VCI, cables and adapters to add CAN diagnostic capability to the Tech 2 tester. The CANdi module is fully backward compatible with current Tech 2 functionality and operates transparently when diagnosing non-CAN-equipped vehicles.
GM Tech 2 Scan Tool Features:
1. Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2. Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1994 thru current year.
3. Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4. Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5. RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6. Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7. Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8. Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun.In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module.The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter.
Once the module is connected,it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
1. Dimensions: 12
2. Microprocessor: 32 bit, 16 MHz
3. Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4. Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5. Screen: 3.8x8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability:320x40 pixels
Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once.
Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech 2 Scanner For GM Connection:
GM Tech2 Connection with Candi interface:
GM Tech2 Connection without CANDI Interface:
GM Tech 2 Scan Tool VS. GM MDI
Tech 2 Scanner For GM Package Includes:Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download ( 199.2 kb )
RS232 cable and user`s manual.
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD+USB KEY: TIS2000 software available to choose, but only for GM, version is 2011.
Attention: Our TIS2000 Software just can be used to do programming for GM Models.
GM Tech 2 Scanner Related Products
GM Tech 2 Software 32MB Card
Original GM Online Subscription for One Year