The Ford VCM 3 is a professional-grade diagnostics tool that enables precise diagnosis, testing and reprogramming of a variety of modern Ford and Lincoln vehicles. It supports all Ford/Lincoln vehicles including the latest model year coverage.
The VCM3 communicates with Ford and Lincoln vehicles via the 16-pin diagnostic link. This device is the core of vehicle diagnostics. Support IDS/FDRS/FDRScan/MDARS software.
VCM 3 Diagnostics Scan Tool Features: (Original appearance and original functions)
- The VCM3 will operate as a Customer Flight Recorder (CFR) with an optional pendant cable 164-R9806 (NOT INCLUDED) to replace the functionality of the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR)
- Includes enhanced 802.11n wireless that minimizes dependencies on service department wireless infrastructure
- Wireless functionality preferred for all IDS functions including module reprogramming. USB wired connections are only required to update the VCM3 loaded code firmware and to set up the VCM3 to function as a Customer Flight Recorder (CFR)
Step 1: Download Diagnostic Software, then Install Diagnostic Software.
Step 2: Download VCI Software, then Install VCI Software.
Step 3: Download Diagnostic Software Updates if available, then Run Diagnostic Software Updates.
Step 4: Download VMS, then Install VMS, Optional - VCMM Users Only.
Q: How about the serial number, every unit has its own serial number? Or all the units are the same serial number ?
A: Each product has a serial number, which is different
This serial number can also be modified manually.
Q: Do I have to use a special driver for this? Or can I use the original ford-bosch driver?
A: No other drivers are needed, you can directly use the original software
When purchasing equipment, you will receive a free software remote installation or a software download link.
1. You can install it themselves and we activate it remotely.
2. We install and activate remotely.