VNCI MF J2534 diagnostic interface is compatible with the latest version of For-d IDS v127+ and Mazd-a IDS v127+. It is a device that works between the diagnostic software and the vehicle and is compatible with J2534 PassThru and ELM327 protocols. High-speed communication, stable and wider coverage
VNCI MF J2534 Software Version Ford v127+ & Mazda v127+
VNCI (Vehicle Network Communication Interface) MF is a device that works between diagnostic software and vehicle. It is compatible with J2534 PassThru and ELM327 protocol.
VNCI MF Main Functions:
1. Compatible with Ford IDS v127+ and Mazda IDS v127+ newest version.
2. Support many J2534 compatible software (HDS, TIS, SDD2, VIDA, PCMFLash ...).
3. Support most all of ELM327 software (ELMConfig, Forscan, ScanMaster ...).
VNCI MF Advantages:
1. High speed communication. Program most of modules in 5 minutes.
2. More stability. Never let you down while reprogramming.
3. More coverage. Support J1850 PWM programming for Ford before MY2006.
VNCI MF Hardware Configuration:
1. High speed CAN.(OBDII PIN 6 and PIN 14. Speed 500Kbps)
2. Middle speed CAN.(OBDII PIN 3 and PIN 11. Speed 125Kbps)
3. ISO9141 and ISO14230 K line.(OBDII PIN 7 and PIN 15)
4. J1850 PWM.(AKA Ford SCP. OBDII PIN 2 and PIN 10.)
5. Ford FEPS.(OBDII PIN 13. programming voltage up to 20V)
1pc x VNCI MF J2534 interface