WIFI VXDIAG SUBARU SSM-III Multi Diagnostic Tool V2018.04. One hardware supports many car software, you can add Toyota, Honda, Porsche, JLR software to this device by purchasing authorization.
Get VXDIAG SUBARU
1. supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
2. Subaru SSM 3 Software Version: V2018.04, Support SUBARU Till Year 2018
3. Can Pay to Add Toyota, Honda, Porsche, JLR Software to the Same Device
4. Fully Compatible with SAE-J2534
5. Supports both 12V and 24V Gasoline and Diesel Car
6. Supports programming Subaru smart key
7. Supports wifi
SUBARU SSM-III Software Features:
1. Fully compatible with SAE-J2534
2. Special dual cell processor for automotive, full compliant with all vehicles protocols.
3. Self-determination design for adapters and cables
4. Supports vehicle till 2018
SUBARU SSM3 Software Functions:
1. All System Diagnosis. Selecting this item displays on a single screen the fault detect status of all control system control modules for which SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and memorized diagnostic codes.
2. Each System Check. Selecting this item makes it possible to select a particular system from among the control systems forwhich SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and perform fault diagnosis. This item can be used to view input/output data of the system control modules that perform fault diagnosis, memorized diagnostic codes, and other data on the PC display. This menu item is also used after repair work is complete to delete diagnostic codes, to configure control module settings, etc.
3. Saved Data Display. This item can be used to save various data sampled during fault diagnosis operations, and to load data for viewing after work is complete.
4. Immobilizer. This item performs immobilizer registration.
5. Reprogram. This item performs reprogramming of the control module.
6. Read CF application measurement data. This item performs reading stand alone measurement data saved in a CF card to hard disk of your PC.
7. Convert/Save measurement data on driving recorder. Loads data sampled on the driving recorder to the PC from the CF card, and converts and saves that data.
8. Oscilloscope. After attaching the optional pulse/analog cartridge to SDI, connect the pulse/analog box to the SDI and using pulse/analog probe to perform analog sampling.
1pc x WIFI VXDIAG VCX-PLUS
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD
VXDIAG Subaru SSM III Software Display:
Whatsapp: +86 136 1282 7578