VCX NANO Scanner 2 in 1 is the combination of Ford VCM 2 and Mazda VCM 2. VCX NANO has newest Ford IDS V97 and Mazda IDS V96 version which supported vehicles till 2015 year.
VCX NANO for Ford / Mazda 2 in 1 Highlights:
1. For FORD IDS Version: V122, For Mazda IDS Version: V96
2. Perfect replacement for Ford VCM 2
3. Support multi-languages: English/German/ French /Italian/ Spanish/ Dutch/ Slovenian/ Finnish/ Danish/ Norwegian/ Portuguese(European)/ Portuguese(Brazil)
4. Update by CD with unlocked firmware
5. Support both new and old vehicles from year 2005 to 2021, Ford F series after 2010.
VCX NANO for Ford / Mazda Language List:
VXDIAG VCX Nano Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
VCX NANO support FORD IDS V97 and MAZDA IDS V96, the function is almost the same as Ford VCM II.
New VCM-II Support Ford & Mazda IDS in One Device.
New VCM-II Support any version of IDS without Firmware Update.
New VCM-II will never be locked in any new version of IDS.
For Ford IDS 97 Version in VMWare without Setup.
For Mazda IDS 96 Version in VMWare without Setup.
VCX NANO Ford Mazda VCM IDS 2 in 1 Requirement on Computer:
1. Computer has at least 4GB Memory
2. Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
3. OS needs to be WINDOWS XP SP3.
VXDIAG VCX Nano for Ford Mazda 2 in 1 Description:
VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
VXDIAG Ford FAQ:
Q1: I have original software, vxdiag vcx use this software?
A1: Yes, you can use the original software, but you must use our driver.
Q2: Did the Ford IDS and Mazda IDS can be installed on the same computer?
A2: If you install it via VM method, they can be on the same computer, but if not via VM, they can not be on the same computer.
Q3: Does Ford IDS requires VMWare installation?
A3: The version v113 and above does not require VMware installation.
Q4: It supports online programming?
A4: Yes, but you need to have an online account, we don't provide online account.
AllScanner VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford/Mazda 2 in 1 IDS V97 Package List:
1pc x VCX NANO Main Unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case