XHORSE Toyota 8A Non-smart Key Adapter for All Key Lost via OBD No Disassembly
Work for Toyota 8A H chip (non-smart) All keys lost from year 2014 to 2019, without disassembling Immibilizer box
Supports VVDI2, Key Tool Max+ Mini OBD Tool
Supported Car Models:
Levin, Corolla, Rav4, Pardo, Land Cruiser Prado, Camry, Highlander, Reiz, Sienna
You can register with phone number,and get online service.
We will update more info,please excepting!
1pc x XHORSE Toyota 8A Non-smart Key Adapter
Demo Guide: Toyota 8A all keys lost done with VVDI2 + 8A control box cable
Here shows the procedure on how to program new key when Toyota 8A all keys lost with Xhorse VVDI2 + 8A control box cable.
1. Disconnect the BAT+ to protect the connector to avoid short circuit.
2. Connect the fuse box.
- Unplug the relay, if the reply location is not as the same as that in this video, please contact the support.
- Plug the J3 harness interface.
3. Connect the steering wheel ignition harness.
Unplug the ignition plug, insert J5 ignition plug.
4. Plug into the OBD2 port of the car, connect the Toyota 8A all keys lost adapter with VVDI2, connect the car battery.
5. To generate the starting chip by operating the option in the VVDI2.
6. Restore the original car's harness (otherwise the fuse box and devices will be burned after directly starting.)
7. Test the starting chip.