V-AS 6154 Interface is update version of V-AS 5054, support wireless connection.
V-AS 6154 is professional VAG (for VW, for Audi, for Skoda) diagnostic tool, with OKI chip, support UDS Protocol, support WiFi and USB connection.
V-AS 6154 Driver Wifi Diagnostic Tool Highlights
1. Multi-language (CD Software): English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek, Chinese
2. ODI-S Software Version: V7.21 (HDD/SSD), now don't come with CD software, if you need download link, please contact VXDAS sales
3. Operating system: V-as 6154 works perfect with windows10.
4. Support WIFI & USB Connection: With wireless communication technology, can achieve wireless communication of the vehicle and diagnostic interface
5. Support for VW for Audi for Skoda vehicles NEW & FUTURE MODLES under production.
6. With OKI Chip, support UDS protocol
7. This V-AS 6154 Interface is the latest interface for the diagnostic and programming applications VAG ODI-S (Service) and ODI-S-E (Engineering), it replaces the V-AS 5054.
8. If you need V-AS 6154 with laptop installed ODI-S software full set ready to use, you can click here
1. If you want to do for Seat, for Bentley and for Lamborghini, please buy V-AS 5054 with ODI-S Software.
2. ODI-S HDD/SSD software version V7.21, if you need the latest version, please get HDD/SSD. And now not come with Software CD (ODIS V6.2). You can contact VXDAS sales to get the download link. For CD or download link software, we don't provide remote install service, you need to install by yourself, we recommend ODI-S HDD/SSD software.
3. HDD/SSD software requires activation. When you get the HDD/SSD software, Insert the HDD/SSD into the laptop, just send the Teamviewer ID and password to us (email@example.com/whatsapp+8617304481179 ), we will activate for you.
4. V-AS 6154 driver for latest odi-s software download link:
V-AS 6154 ODI-S Software New Functions:
Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view, used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
The measured value display has been improved.
Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
Danger messages have been revised.
Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
ODI-S Service Software update has been stabilized
Support UDS Protocol
Support Car Vehicle
Support all for VW for Audi for Skoda etc. vehicles including NEW & FUTURE MODLES under production.
The following countries can use both WIFI & USB Connection:
Australia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech, Danmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hongkong, Israel, India, Ireland, Italy, Lativia, Mexico, Netherland, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Argentina, Korea, Singapore, Slovenia, Turkish, Ukraine, UAE, United States, United Kindom.
V-AS 6154 Driver Infrastructure mode:
In infrastructure mode, several network-capable devices can be connected together (network subscribers).
For a wireless network, a WLAN access point is required. This access point forms the connection to WLAN-ready subscribers.
V-AS 6154 Point-to-point connection:
With point-to-point connection via a wireless network, V-AS 6154 creates a radio network. V-AS 6154 thereby adopts the role of a radio access point (Access Point).
A direct connection is made between the diagnosis unit and the diagnosis interface V-AS 6154.
V-AS 6154 is configured using the web-based user interface.
V-AS 6154 Design and features:
Two equipment versions:
One version includes a wireless network and USB module
One version without wireless network module (the wireless network module can be retrofitted at any time provided national regulations permit).
What is the difference between V-AS 6154 and V-AS 5054 ?
1. Connection method:
V-AS 6154: connected via USB, WIFI
V-AS 5054: connected via USB, Bluetooth
2. Compatiable System:
V-AS 6154: Work with Win10 system perfectly
V-AS 5054: Better to have win7, with our win10 software can work well
3. Remote programming:
As for remote programming through V-AS software, you have to use V-AS 5054 or V-AS 5055 head. The V-AS 6154 cloned head only works with obdii diagnostics and online programming.V-AS 6154 clone and V-AS 5054 china clone share the same features:Both working with ODI-S service software crack.
V-AS 6154 Driver Technical Parameters:
Dimensions: approx. 136x48x25mm
Weight: approx. 150g
Power supply: 8-18V via vehicle connector
Output: approx. 5W
Temperature range: Storage -20°C to +85°C, operation -20°C to +40°C
PC interface (wired): USB 2.0 High Speed, 480 Mbit/s or Fast Ethernet, 100Mbit/s (via LAN module)
PC interfaces (wireless): WLAN 802.11 ab/b/g/n 2T2R 300 Mbit/s Client Mode (WPA2 EAP-TLS, WPA2 PSK)AP mode (WPA2 PSK)
V-AS 6154 PCB Display
- 1pc x V-AS 6154 Diagnostic interface
- 1pc x USB cable
- 1pc x ODI-S HDD/SSD Software (Option)